Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Suddenly not receiving any emails from subscribed threads.

AzNightmare

I'm not sure what happened.... These are my settings:

Anything else I should double check?
I used to get spammed by emails from the forum, just the way I liked. Then the spamming suddenly stopped and now I don't get any updates.

Bluedrank

Same here, I realized I wasn't receiving them yesterday. I checked my email, the last time I received an alert about a subscribed thread was May 22nd.

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #4
Same here, I realized I wasn't receiving them yesterday. I checked my email, the last time I received an alert about a subscribed thread was May 22nd.
Glad to know I'm not the only one... Yes, May 22 sounds about the time when I noticed I stopped receiving notifications. I even went into my settings to change to a different email just in case I accidentally blocked the forum email. But I'm still not getting notifications for quotes, or thread subscriptions....

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Any word on what's going on ?

I'm wonder if it is possible that a particular ESP (email service provider) has classified their emails as junk and are blocking.

My service is through Microsoft HotMail.

How about yours ?

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Testing the internal notification system...
[MENTION=5184]Intuit[/MENTION] - TESTING 1 2 3 TESTING

EDIT: No pop-up notice so far but it may simply be that you can't "at" yourself.

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #11
I'm using hotmail too. Nothing works in terms of notifications. I've been also getting private messages and not being notified by email.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Let me look into this.

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #20
Hope it's working... I'll have to wait until tonight to see if I get my daily thread subscribed emails.