Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Suggested upgrades

Hi folks!

I bought my 2014 FiST brand new and only have 74000kms(Canada) on the clock(46000miles +/-). The only thing I've done to it is an fswerks catback and injen cai. Well, my extended warranty is ending soon and I was thinking of waking it up a little! I was thinking about an access port, turbo(whoosh hybrid maybe?), downpipe, and fmi. Any suggestions on this approach and what brands etc or additional mods, rmm required maybe?

Thanks!!

A tune, intercooler, rear engine mount would be the best thing to start off with. After that, a turbo and a downpipe would be ideal! From there on you can add what you want. A set of the 30% uprated injectors would be beneficial if you have ethanol available to you.

First and foremost the rear motor mount. I can't wait to do mine but have driven a FiST with already done and what a difference. My FiST came with the Whoosh Hybrid turbo and Whoosh V1 intercooler. Also Cobb Access Port so your not like me having a buddy unpair theirs back and forth for my cars tune and theirs lol. Also brakes I discovered early on the FOMOCO pads atleast wear damn fast and get scary on a track.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I started tweaking mine not long after I bought it in '14. Had no problems when I had to take it to a dealership to fix anything. Nothing was said. Pick your dealers and be nice to them. I was!

I started tweaking mine not long after I bought it in '14. Had no problems when I had to take it to a dealership to fix anything. Nothing was said. Pick your dealers and be nice to them. I was!
So true. The Ford dealership I go to and bought mine used has been flat out amazing when it needed warranty work. Even now out of warranty their service rates are so damn good and the mechanics/techs do some damn fine work. Also helps the staff are gear heads too and own some crazy builds from Focus ST/RS and classic American iron too.

OP
cgrahams
Thread Starter #6
A tune, intercooler, rear engine mount would be the best thing to start off with. After that, a turbo and a downpipe would be ideal! From there on you can add what you want. A set of the 30% uprated injectors would be beneficial if you have ethanol available to you.

Thanks!!

OP
cgrahams
Thread Starter #7
First and foremost the rear motor mount. I can't wait to do mine but have driven a FiST with already done and what a difference. My FiST came with the Whoosh Hybrid turbo and Whoosh V1 intercooler. Also Cobb Access Port so your not like me having a buddy unpair theirs back and forth for my cars tune and theirs lol. Also brakes I discovered early on the FOMOCO pads atleast wear damn fast and get scary on a track.
Cheers for that!