Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sup guys, SoCal Ox White ST and lots of plans for it!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I forgot to mention that the white wheels do look great.

Dave

Welcome man! I live in El Monte but always go to my parents house in Pomona. We should meet up sometime.

OP
johnlopez624
Thread Starter #23
Yes, we've put together a regular monthly meet now! Third Wednesday of the month, 5-8pm, all focus/fiestas welcome.

1721 E Lambert Rd Unit C
La Habra, CA

dig the white! welcome aboard, if you need and advice on a mod, want to see what a Stage III fiesta is like or need a hand turning a wrench let me know.

I'm based in La Habra at work and live in Anaheim.

See you at the next get together!

-Nick
Yeah i missed the last meet because i thought it was on Thursday. Next time for sure though!
And awesome, i may take you up on the second pair of hands installing a mod some time! Appreciate it.

Welcome to the Forum. I like the white wheels. If you're interested down the line, I know a place that charges $65.00 per wheel to powdercoat.
Thank you, thats a great offer, but as you guys were talking about i would want them properly stripped because i want a HIGH gloss finish, im still leaning towards white but i have a few other ideas in mind that really POP.

I forgot to mention that the white wheels do look great.

Dave
Welcome man! I live in El Monte but always go to my parents house in Pomona. We should meet up sometime.
Sounds good to me man! Im always looking to chill with another ST owner. Thanks for the welcome. If i dont see you anytime soon, ill most likely see you at the next Mod Bargains meet.

There's is a ford meet next friday at the Sonics in Anaheim. I'll be there you should swing by.

OP
johnlopez624
Thread Starter #25
There's is a ford meet next friday at the Sonics in Anaheim. I'll be there you should swing by.
What time? The Sonics thats in the parking lot of those stores as well as Music Revolution right?

But im sure ill see you there! [rockon]