Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Supertech Head Gasket

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Anyone here try a head gasket from supertech? I have a 2014 fiesta with coolant mysteriously disappearing.
Was the car involved in the Recall? Did you perform a Test to verify coolant leaking into the oil or Exhaust is leaking into the coolant?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Heavy_D
Thread Starter #3
So here's the full story. I been noticing for the last six months that coolant has been slowly disappearing. I have been checking regularly for leaks, everythings been dry. I called ford asking them if theres any recalls which they replied saying that everythings been done and theres nothing pending. I have been stacking parts to do the s280 upgrade , and while this car was apart I would get everything else done as well to avoid getting into problems. I havent done a gas analyzer test as yet to confirm the gasket but i do suspect it. Before the car was packed up in november , I had a friend over and he wanted to start the car , so no problem I stood in the back. The car started spitting raw oil out of the exhaust only for a second. Could be a turbo , maybe rings. The car jus rolled over 50kms. So I got some work to do when summer comes along.

Erick_V

You could also send an oil sample to blackstone to see if coolant is getting in the oil. They also check for other metals and stuff to make sure the engine is wearing as it should

OP
Heavy_D
Thread Starter #6
I just ordered my test kit from black stone labs. I will post updates when I get the results. Thanks for the help.