Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SVT center caps

Recently picked up these wheels, but have no center caps. Was told they’re ford performance wheels and they’re suppose to have SVT caps, I’ve seen a couple people with the same wheels who have the caps. Looking to find where the exact size are available for purchase

Attachments

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
Should be able to find them on Ebay. I would recommend getting a measurement (in mm) of your "hole" to be sure whatever Ebay stuff you find is right.

Great looking wheel on these cars.
I appreciate it, I’ll take a measurement and then a peak around On eBay. I’ve got to agree, makes the car look so much better than the stock wheels

There were gold wheels available, but I don't think that's the right colour. Those wheels have obviously been custom painted at some point, 99% positive they didn't come that colour.
You could get either the silver ford racing cap, which I believe is how they came if they didn't come on an SVT.

20150926_164911.jpg

Or the black SVT cap.

20171017_135829.jpg

I have a set downstairs somewhere, I'll find them and get the part number.

On a gold wheel I think the black would look better, not sure how easy to find they are.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I appreciate it, I’ll take a measurement and then a peak around On eBay. I’ve got to agree, makes the car look so much better than the stock wheels
I've said it MANY MANY times, THAT is the wheel Ford should have put on these cars, right from the factory!! [wink] [:)]

Were they already powder coated/Plastidipped that color when you bought them, or did you do it yourself?

Recently picked up these wheels, but have no center caps. Was told they’re ford performance wheels and they’re suppose to have SVT caps, I’ve seen a couple people with the same wheels who have the caps. Looking to find where the exact size are available for purchase
I have SVT center caps available for these wheels. PM me for details if you are interested

Those rims also came with 2011 and earlier Ford Focus SES. I just bought a set that came with dark gray ford center caps (9S43-1A096-BA).

2623.jpg

OP
S
Thread Starter #11
I've said it MANY MANY times, THAT is the wheel Ford should have put on these cars, right from the factory!! [wink] [:)]

Were they already powder coated/Plastidipped that color when you bought them, or did you do it yourself?
I picked them up for $100 in horrible cosmetic condition, got them sand blasted and powder coated for another $300 and couldn’t be happier with the results. Powder coat color was Bronze Metallic

Those rims also came with 2011 and earlier Ford Focus SES. I just bought a set that came with dark gray ford center caps (9S43-1A096-BA).
Yes, at least 2 versions of these wheels exist. The Focus SVT (which is the same as Ford Racing available in different colors) and the one that came on Focus SES. They are almost identical, but with 2 main differences. The clear coat on the SES does not hold up well, all the ones available now have flaky clear coat. The second difference is that, surprisingly, the center cap dimensions are not the same. The SES wheels are meant to receive the more rounded Ford grey center cap, and the SVT wheel, the SVT or Ford Racing flush center cap. The paint on SVT ones is great quality and most of them are still in great shape today.

Yes, I can confirm the poor quality of SES clear coat. My rims look like crap now but I paid only $160CAD for them and like ST Party I will get them restored soon.