Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Symposer Hole Cabin Access for Add-Ons

I found it really neat that for those of us that have the symposer delete can route our vacuum hose for a boost gauge and/or power wire for our amp right through that hose into the cabin cleanly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I found it really neat that for those of us that have the symposer delete can route our vacuum hose for a boost gauge and power wire for our amp right through that hose into the cabin cleanly.

Have you actually done this? I’m curious how easily you can snake a gauge 2 lead through.

OP
purityracer316
Thread Starter #4
Have you actually done this? I’m curious how easily you can snake a gauge 2 lead through.
I snaked my vacuum wire in and of course that was a flimsy and difficult to feed through but gauge 2 would probably be easier because of the stiffness. I haven't decide on the amp setup I want yet but I probably go with 8 gauge since I'm really not into big bass anymore.

joesiris

while on the subject of amp wires, where do you plan on wiring the "rca" wires? since there are no rca outs on the oem unit

OP
purityracer316
Thread Starter #6
while on the subject of amp wires, where do you plan on wiring the "rca" wires? since there are no rca outs on the oem unit
No clue yet. I haven't gotten that far. I'm more on go fast right now. Then suspension. I'll Probably just do a plug and play harness if they make one that attaches to the back of the unit so I don't have to tap into the speakers for the input for the converter.

joesiris

I don't know if such a harness exists, I have had an amp and sub hanging out for years (from the car I had before my FiST) and yeah tapping into wires just leaves me with a nasty taste in my mouth

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Where does the hole even exit under the dash. Never could find it. Lol.

OP
purityracer316
Thread Starter #9
Where does the hole even exit under the dash. Never could find it. Lol.
It is routed above the clutch pedal assembly to the back of the center area in front of the HVAC stuff. I'll take a picture of it. I cut part of the tube because I didn't need it to be that long.

OP
purityracer316
Thread Starter #10
The biggest gauge wire that probably can be ran through that hole is a 4 awg by itself and a 8-10 awg with a 5mm vacuum hose. Right now I just a 5mm vacuum hose going through it.