Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TD pro race in 16x7?

Hi guys, I cant remember where, but I know I saw on this forum a potential buy for 16x7" TD pro race 1.2s at one point.
1. Did that ever happen (e.g. used 16x7 on the market?)
2. Could it happen again (is all the tooling for more still around?)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
16x7 was a standard size for the Pro race 1.2s, and was as readily available as any of their other stock sizes.

Ron (Whoosh Motorsports) was even selling a used set with winter tires a while back.
Many on here bought these in that size when they were still available, so maybe someone selling them will respond on here. [wink]

WAY WAY back when Chalon (Perfect Circle Autosports) was the US distributor, he was trying to get them to group buy/special build us a 16x8 version, but that never happened. [:(]

Sadly, except for the 15x8s through Phil's Tire Service (and the 15x8 KE Motorsport Pro 'copies' of them from the same), the Pro Race 1.2s are gone forever in any other size to fit our rides. :cry:

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Hey guys, Rimstock got back to me.
"Thank you for your email enquiry.
Regretfully at the present following our re-introduction of the Pro race wheels back into production we do not currently have the 7x16 size available . We can however offer the Pro race wheel in either a 7x15 or 7x17 size for the Fiesta if these are a potential interest as an alternative?"

To phrase it differently "we were on the verge of greatness, we were this close."

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hopefully, over time, either Team Dynamics (in the new re-released Pro Race series), or KE Motorsport (in the Pros) offer something besides just 15x8s, 15x7s, or 17x7s in the near future (especially in the 16x7 and 16x8 sizes, in a not too 'pokey' offset). [:)]

I just bought a set for 250, the deal of the century. scrounge the FS on this site and also search on FB communities. I found mine for my states ST car group, there are also fiesta st parts groups on FB. I have seem them go from 600 to 900 for a set before shipping. Hopefully you can find a set close.