Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TDavis' Platinum Warrior build

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I definitely need to go there.

Edit: Just watched an in-car vid. There’s like ZERO run off anywhere. 😂 I dig the light boards. Looks pretty fun but not as fast as I expected.

Last edited:
OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #323
I definitely need to go there.

Edit: Just watched an in-car vid. There’s like ZERO run off anywhere. 😂 I dig the light boards. Looks pretty fun but not as fast as I expected.
You'd have to see it in person. There are parts that are faster then you think and the videos do ZERO justice for the elevation changes. One straight has two hills and one of them you'll be going 120 over and catch a little air if you go fast enough.

I can't express it enough on how vids don't do justice for this track :ROFLMAO:. I watched numerous videos to prepare me for some sort of navigation on track and was caught off guard when I got there lol

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #325
Haven't done much. I got the itch to do something to it as the last mod I did was the BA intercooler two years ago.

Put on some Whoosh rear camber plates so that the rear can match the front. The front currently sits at -2.1~ and this looks pretty damn close to it. It's funny, the RR hub basically fell off after taking everything off. The guide pins looked brand new for the hub. The LR however required some persuasion and the guide pins were seized on the hub, odd. Nonetheless really easy to do and if I don't like it I'll revert back it's so easy.

This car will most likely stay like this as I'm trying to save for my wedding and potentially a house. This car isn't going anywhere as it's paid off and I love it too much so don't worry about that.

IMG_20230721_181312.jpg
IMG_20230721_181320.jpg
IMG_20230721_181608.jpg
IMG_20230721_181619.jpg
IMG_20230721_200012.jpg
IMG_20230722_105241.jpg