Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Team Dynamics 15x8 4x108 ET35

Izzy

Does anyone know where on God's green earth I can find a set of these. Would prefer gold, but honestly after a week of looking stateside I'll take any color I can get. I'll import them if I have to...thanx!

OP
Izzy

Izzy

Thread Starter #4
I did...they were the one's that said that the North America shipment of these was turned around at the ports. I imagine over some Trump tariff B.S. If any other vendors come to mind don't hesitate to hit me up. Thanks.

I did...they were the one's that said that the North America shipment of these was turned around at the ports. I imagine over some Trump tariff B.S. If any other vendors come to mind don't hesitate to hit me up. Thanks.
Well shit... there goes that plan. Guess I'm going with Dekagrams. GL with the search.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
Izzy

Izzy

Thread Starter #6
I was really considering dekagrams as well, but not available in a 15x8 😭

$120 for a redrill guide is starting to sound really good right now...

OP
Izzy

Izzy

Thread Starter #9
nothing in our 15x8 correct offset combination

OP
Izzy

Izzy

Thread Starter #12
Was able to secure a new in box set from an individual in Wales who was selling on EbayUK in gloss black...now to powder coat or just give them the plastidip treatment. Thanks to all who helped.

OP
Izzy

Izzy

Thread Starter #13
Does anyone know who I could reach out to in Houston for a fender roll & pull. I'm on Mountune springs and want to make sure I can squeeze a 225/45/15 tire.

I'd try running them first. Know a guy local with 225/45s on TDs and he doesn't rub. He's lowered on something IIRC.

Those are cheap! I wonder if they would fit. They have a 4x108 option
Based on this info it could work. I'll do a little more research and may pull the trigger around the holidays. I'll report back if/when I do.