Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Team Dynamics 17" Wheels w/ g-Force Sport Comp2 Tires

Trader history for alexvollmer (0)

Item: Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Wheels 17x8 with BF Goodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2 tires

Condition: Wheels are like new, tires have some track wear (only used for 1 track day and 2 AX events)

Price: $800

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
Can you post some pictures what the TD wheels looks like on the RS?
I just have one pic:

I really really wish these had worked on my RS, but I got the slightest bit of rubbing on the front-right brakes against the wheel weights. It's all a little too close for comfort for me. YMMV.

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
I'm going to replace the brake hoses this weekend so I can remount the TDs and snap some more pics if you have some specific requests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting and the design goes great with the RS.

Have you thought about adding 5mm spacers?

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
Thanks for posting and the design goes great with the RS.

Have you thought about adding 5mm spacers?
I haven't thought of that solution specifically, but am not feeling super comfortable with the tight tolerances around the front brakes. I bought these wheels originally for AX and track days with my ST. These kinds of evens always seem to expose the the flaws of any setup and my concern would be getting some piece of road or rubber stuck in there while flying around at high speeds.

Also, the 17s are a two-inch drop from the stock 19s which makes AX classification problematic (as I understand, but am by no means an expert).