Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Team Dynamic's Pro Race 1.2

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Got my Tires Mounted and then Put them on the car with the Factory Springs and Shocks in the car to see if they Fit or rubbed at all .. Answer is NO on the 15x8 35mm offset 205/50/15 Dunlop Direzza ZII.
I will be getting better pics when my new lug nuts show up and i now have the car lowered so it won't look so 4x4 in the next pics But man I like these wheels and tires very nice..
Thanks Chalon from PCA-1 for all the help..

AFTER BC COILOVERS and a Slight Drop to allow these track wheels to live with my Factory DD 17 inch wheels

AFTER DROP

BEFORE DROP again

After the new BC coilovers are in and Factory Wheels on for fitment .. Ran out of time and good light will get more Team Dynamic pics now that the car is Dropped..

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
LOL thanks Going for that Go kart effect :)

I will say the car drives different with the lighter wheels on. When I had my 15 inch snows and these Team D's it just feels quicker reving than the Factory 17's heavy wheels but thats a whole differnt thread I guess LOL

8" rims .... Por que no 225's or 235's?

I have those rims but in 17x7.. running these guys in 215/40

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I wanted a faster track tire with the 205/50 I get a pretty much Square tire with just a little strech since they dont make a good 215/45 0r 50 series tire these will do plus I really like the DZll's for what I use them for :)

Yea good choice,the fatter tire should give your more grip too. If I go new wheels I'm going fatter and wider. Just like what your doing but wider. I'm actually looking at these now...

Simple but I think with the open spacing and being able to show off the red brake calibers it'll looks sick with limo tint all murdered out and wider tires in the back giving it that real go-cart,with a wide stance and lowered look.Well see

-ry

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Yea good choice,the fatter tire should give your more grip too. If I go new wheels I'm going fatter and wider. Just like what your doing but wider. I'm actually looking at these now...

Simple but I think with the open spacing and being able to show off the red brake calibers it'll looks sick with limo tint all murdered out and wider tires in the back giving it that real go-cart,with a wide stance and lowered look.Well see

-ry
I was all set to pull the pin on a set of 225/45/15's till someone pointed out the Grassroots Motorsport Magazine testing that was done with 15x8 255 vs 205 and the 205 was faster on track than the 225 on 8 inch wheels but the 225 did work well on the 9 inch wheel they tested too ;)
Either way its all good and thats what makes the world go round.. Can't wait to see how yours turns out :) should be fun ;)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thats going to looks amazing once you get the CO on. Nice wheel choice buddy.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Thanks ;)
Added Two new pics in the First post after I did the BC coilovers and a lil bit of a drop. Still have to fit my 17's on so I didn't got too nuts with this Drop will see where it settles out after a few weeks/Months ?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
You are fast! The difference is day and night.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
You are fast! The difference is day and night.
LOL I had it done yesterday but ran out of good light and time.. So the sun popped out today and I could grab a few snaps :)
Thanks For the Kind words ALL ..
I do like the look and the lightness of the wheels 10lbs less than the factory wheel per wheel and you can feel it .. Plus the DZll's just handle so much better than my Blizzaks LOL

I was all set to pull the pin on a set of 225/45/15's till someone pointed out the Grassroots Motorsport Magazine testing that was done with 15x8 255 vs 205 and the 205 was faster on track than the 225 on 8 inch wheels but the 225 did work well on the 9 inch wheel they tested too ;)
Either way its all good and thats what makes the world go round.. Can't wait to see how yours turns out :) should be fun ;)
Yea 255 is drastically bigger than 205 ya know,so maybe the weight difference made the 205 faster. Would love to see a pic of a 255 tire on our cars. Talk about go cart if it's on a small rim,haha.

-ry

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Yea 255 is drastically bigger than 205 ya know,so maybe the weight difference made the 205 faster. Would love to see a pic of a 255 tire on our cars. Talk about go cart if it's on a small rim,haha.

-ry
That would be fun to see ;)