Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Team Dynamics

Trader history for Jking (0)

I had some Team Dynamics wheels and bent the front. I had it straightened and may have bent it again with the tire having a slow leak. I had the stock wheels put back on and the service center said they could not remove the tires without scratching the wheels. I ask them if anyone else could besides them could remove the tires without damage and the service manager said "no". Does that make any sense? The same shop installed the wheels without scratching them.

PCA-1

I had some Team Dynamics wheels and bent the front. I had it straightened and may have bent it again with the tire having a slow leak. I had the stock wheels put back on and the service center said they could not remove the tires without scratching the wheels. I ask them if anyone else could besides them could remove the tires without damage and the service manager said "no". Does that make any sense? The same shop installed the wheels without scratching them.
No, that does not make any sense whatsoever.

Haven't heard of anything of the sort before.

OP
Jking
Thread Starter #3
Here are pictures of the damage:

It is like this on all three wheel. Is this just cosmetic damage and tires can be mounted at some point? Not an expert.

PCA-1

The markings on the barrel are cosmetic. As long as there are no cracks due to the rash, the wheel appears fine.

OP
Jking
Thread Starter #5
Thanks PCA, may order another wheel then. They do make a difference over stock.

OP
Jking
Thread Starter #9
My saga continues.... I ordered two new wheels to replace a bent one. I wanted to wait until winter was over before I had them mounted. I unboxed them today and had them mounted. One of the new wheels isn't true and has a wobble right out the box. [facepalm] The shop showed me when the had it on the balancer. To top it off I have another minor bent wheel (my fault). I have a an extra wheel I could try, so that one may not be an issue. Do I have any options? Mainly concerned about the new wheel.

Ford Community Posts