Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tennessee boys and girls check in!!!

So I don't see anything but 2 other members from Tennessee so lets try to start a thread for us Volunteer members. Maybe a get together in Nashville? I work at a brewery so a great place to meet and hang out. COOP

East Tennessee, here. Looking forward to trying the Cherohola/Dragon soon. Anyone else know any good local roads? One I found is Joppa Mountain Road in Grainger County. It’s short only 5 miles or so, but full of great curves.

Hey, SloweST! What color is your FiST? I'll keep an eye out for you. Mine's black with the black wheels. I haven't any other FiSTs in the roads yet. Mine's new, too, had it about a month. Lovi' it!

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
Hey everybody, that's 3 and counting so we need to get together for a group meet and ride? Maybe after a while look in to some part swapping? I work in a brewery so if your in the Nashville area hit me up and we can meet for a couple cold ones. COOP

Hey, guys! I'm in the east TN area. Near Oak Ridge. Just picked up my FiST last week. This is my 6th boosted car and I'm looking forward to modding this one. Any meets set up for Knox area people?