Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Déjà Vu Build

OP
P
Thread Starter #41
Nothing more really jumping out at me as something that needs doing, so this is probably going to be where this "build" comes to an end, or at least it won't change as long as this car needs to be my reliable Winter daily.

I did just pull the trigger on a Dizzy stage 2 tune, and I'm interested to feel how it compares to Cobb's stage 2.

OP
P
Thread Starter #42
Flashed it, went for a drive, got a couple of good third gear pulls in (there's absolutely nowhere safe to do a 4th gear pull in this area). Initially the engine seems very happy with it (jumped to OAR -1 after the first hard pull, no negative corrections seen).

Some have said this tune is smoother than Cobb's... I'm not so sure, but I'm still feeling it out. Faster than Cobb's stage 2, absolutely. I've never actually tried Cobb's stage 3, so I don't have a comparison there.

OP
P
Thread Starter #43
Said goodbye to my FiST back on Sunday. No crazy incidents this time, just a change of priorities & budget. Work's been good to me (Internet infrastructure is on fire right now), so I went after a car that's been on my radar since they came in to existence, but has always been a little out of budget: a 2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD.

As much as I've loved my time with both FiSTs, my heart is with my '19 Miata, and that's where my future efforts will be.

I've got a few things to sell off, so stay tuned for a classifieds post when I get around to taking some pictures.

OP
P
Thread Starter #44
One final post, looks like CarMax decided to sell it: https://www.carmax.com/car/19924483

VIN: 3FADP4GX8GM118334 for anyone looking for history. Nothing was removed from the car other than the tune (going to sell the AP soon, but I'm going to list it internally at my company first, then here if nobody bites).