The Food and Drink Thread

GhostRS

Staff member
Thought I'd start a thread about what we are eating and drinking (if noteworthy). There are so many new restaurants, bars and breweries popping up by me I thought I'd share.

Went to a fairly new brewery yesterday. I'm not a huge beer fan but I've heard cool things about it and it's in a 300 year old house that is supposedly haunted.

Beer was very good.

This one was called "Messenger of the Gods"... a honey IPA. YUM!

Brewery was called Hidden River.

LonestarRS

Ooh good idea, I'll take some pictures the next I go out to share here.

GhostRS

Staff member
Ooh good idea, I'll take some pictures the next I go out to share here.
I have to admit I'm one of those weirdos that takes pics of their food and drink all the time.

meFiSTo

Staff member
I have to admit I'm one of those weirdos that takes pics of their food and drink all the time.
You an Instagram or Pinterest type? Personally, I just post to my few friends on FB.

I don't have anything recent of note (I do have some snapshots, but just everyday kinds of things); however, here's one from my birthday in Amsterdam in October of 2015:

From the restaurant in our hotel, the Brasserie Ambassade. OMG. That was some insane food.

meFiSTo

Staff member
More recently:

Medium big-green egg with "DigIQ DX2" auto-temp manager
225 deg F
3-2-1 method
Pork Back ribs with Costco-applied dry rub. One half-rack down that hatch. These 3 in the freezer.

Best with "Bone Suckin" BBQ sauce.

meFiSTo

Staff member
Is it like just us four people here? LOL. Kind of like our personal virtual conversation pit, although it is rather public. Hah. Pass the guacamole, please. ;)