Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The last North American Fiesta...

Did a little research as I was looking to purchase an ST and couldn't get a straight answer about whether they were still in production. Sj I found d the Facebook page of the plant in Mexico and scrolled through to find that the very last Fiesta made was a Black ST with silver wheels.

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well it Look like fords NEW FLAGSHIP MACH-e is going to be plagged by paint issues just like with the FiST as stated in the email/text.HAHAHAHAHAHA

OP
T
Thread Starter #5
I believe the Mach-e is being built in Michigan. It is a yet unnamed electric that is going to be built in Mx.

OP
T
Thread Starter #8
I've been told by a guy in Michigan, who should know, that there will some more electric vehicles coming out and one of the yet unnamed will be in the Mx plant. I could be wrong, but it could be Ecosport based.

Lil buggy

Did a little research as I was looking to purchase an ST and couldn't get a straight answer about whether they were still in production. Sj I found d the Facebook page of the plant in Mexico and scrolled through to find that the very last Fiesta made was a Black ST with silver wheels.
I happen to own one of those,,, how do I know?
Black on charcoal purchased December of ‘19 vin 3FADP4GX8KM159278

Last edited:
OP
T
Thread Starter #12
It would be interesting to figure out what the last production VIN was...