Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Also, how strong are the sparco terras? I'm not looking for something crazy strong, but I'd like any rim I get to at least be as strong as stock.
There was an ARA Limited 2WD class rally crew from the northwest who had a set on their FiST at the New England Forest Rally in 2018.

I spoke with them after the event to specifically ask them how the Terras held up.
They told be that they hit a compression rut so hard and fast that they sent a front R1 M-Sport Bilstein coil over body right through the mount/unibody, but the Terras were perfect.
Granted, these were 15x7s with full-on Hoosier reinforced gravel rally tires on them, but still, that sounds pretty tough to me. [wink] [thumb]

Has anyone ever put white terras on a black fist and taken pictures? I don't feel like looking though 75 pages to see if there in this thread lol.
Also, how strong are the sparco terras? I'm not looking for something crazy strong, but I'd like any rim I get to at least be as strong as stock.
I had white Sparco Assetto Gara’s in 17x7 on my old regular Fiesta with H&R lowering springs. I actually liked them a lot. Not sure if it helps but if you squint it's similar lol. White on black looks sharp to me still and they were pretty damn light and cheap at the time. I did eventually crack one after running waaaaay lower tire pressure than I thought.

157423B1-8779-4F2F-93AA-A389EE48AE54.jpeg

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
There was an ARA Limited 2WD class rally crew from the northwest who had a set on their FiST at the New England Forest Rally in 2018.

I spoke with them after the event to specifically ask them how the Terras held up.
They told be that they hit a compression rut so hard and fast that they sent a front R1 M-Sport Bilstein coil over body right through the mount/unibody, but the Terras were perfect.
Granted, these were 15x7s with full-on Hoosier reinforced gravel rally tires on them, but still, that sounds pretty tough to me. [wink] [thumb]
Thanks, that's good to hear! I can always count on you to have an answer if the question has any relation to rally lol!

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I had white Sparco Assetto Gara’s in 17x7 on my old regular Fiesta with H&R lowering springs. I actually liked them a lot. Not sure if it helps but if you squint it's similar lol. White on black looks sharp to me still and they were pretty damn light and cheap at the time. I did eventually crack one after running waaaaay lower tire pressure than I thought.

View attachment 47484
That is a good looking regular fiesta! Does it have the St wing?
Yeah, that helps me get an idea of the color. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get white. I like the contrast and how white rims stand out

Has anyone ever put white terras on a black fist and taken pictures? I don't feel like looking though 75 pages to see if there in this thread lol.
I know it's a pretty late reply, but I just got back into a Fiesta and just installed white Sparco Terras.

Sparco Terra 16x7 et 42
Firestone Indy 500 205/50/16

Mountune Springs.

Haven't been able to drive it much with these wheels since I just got my title transfer and registration completed, so not sure if it'll rub, but I dig the look, might remove the Sparco decals and replace with some Ford Motorsport decals, or just remove them completely. PXL_20220414_010003173.jpg

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I know it's a pretty late reply, but I just got back into a Fiesta and just installed white Sparco Terras.

Sparco Terra 16x7 et 42
Firestone Indy 500 205/50/16

Mountune Springs.

Haven't been able to drive it much with these wheels since I just got my title transfer and registration completed, so not sure if it'll rub, but I dig the look, might remove the Sparco decals and replace with some Ford Motorsport decals, or just remove them completely. View attachment 48185
You're not too late at all! Thanks for the picture, it's very helpful. We even have the same red mudflaps.
I am really liking the way white looks with the black fiesta.

Shadow007

Active Duty U.S. Army
New to the FiST world. Looking for opinions on these Vors Vr3s I found online.. I see some dudes running ESM 002s and 004s. They are 16x8 +20mm offset. Wondering if anyone has heard of or ran these? VR0315808H20S_01.jpg

pixelzombie

Finally picked up my dream wheels!!!!

Work Meister S1 2P in 17x7 e15.

They need some love but damn they're gonna be SCHWEEETTTTTT

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Those look sharp, curious to see them on your car and I'm also tempted to photoshop them onto my car with the spokes colored black.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
NICE!! [twothumb]

But are you going to have to use flares with that offset, or just a lot of rolling/pulling?
I wont have to run flares. The OZ wheels I run are 7 wide et 25 and have plenty of clearance, and no rubbing, even on the track. I am currently set up at -1.6 degrees in the front and -1.6 in the rear and about to add about -.5 more in the front once I get the new suspension.

In fact, I haven't even rolled my fenders yet,........maybe I should get around to doing that, it isnt like my fender liners arent already destroyed.

Dunno if this thread is still something people look at, but I just got a set of satin bronze Braid Fullrace Maxlights in 15x8" (+38 offset and 3mm spacers on the front wheels). I'm very pleased with how it came out.

PXL_20230220_191028557~2.jpg

I was worried about clearing the Whoosh BBK, since my old TD ProRace 1.2s in 15x8 +35mm would have needed a 3mm or 5mm spacer, but these cleared with a whole bunch of room to spare without any spacers. With the 3mm spacers I can fit two fingers between the spokes and the caliper.

PXL_20230220_191548445.jpg

A 3mm spacer up front is entirely for aesthetics, but there's nothing in the rear and it's a better fit out back than the old ProRace 1.2 wheels. The old TDs had just a touch of poke while the front was just shy of flush with the camber I ran.

PXL_20230220_200240995.jpg

Dunno if this thread is still something people look at, but I just got a set of satin bronze Braid Fullrace Maxlights in 15x8" (+38 offset and 3mm spacers on the front wheels). I'm very pleased with how it came out.

I was worried about clearing the Whoosh BBK, since my old TD ProRace 1.2s in 15x8 +35mm would have needed a 3mm or 5mm spacer, but these cleared with a whole bunch of room to spare without any spacers. With the 3mm spacers I can fit two fingers between the spokes and the caliper.

A 3mm spacer up front is entirely for aesthetics, but there's nothing in the rear and it's a better fit out back than the old ProRace 1.2 wheels. The old TDs had just a touch of poke while the front was just shy of flush with the camber I ran.
Well damn, you nailed it. Love how those specs and sizing come together for multiple reasons. Looks wise I like that they're sort of like the 1.2's from the side but off angle they're more bubbly. Rear fitment on your setup looks so good.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

View attachment 54066

View attachment 54067

View attachment 54068
SICK!! [twothumb] [twothumb]

I want that same wheel in either 16x8 or 17x7.5 or 17x8 in their gold color on a Magnetic FiST. (Not sure if they offer the Maxlights in anything bigger than 15s though. [dunno])

But, that cannot happen unless all of my current wheels (except for the winter/rally workin' 15" Methods) are sold first (yeah, Braid is $$$$$$$$$$$$$!). [:(]

How long was the total wait from point of order, with the optional/custom color?

Did you do the individual air shipment thing, or wait for a whole container to come over with these added onto that 'stock' order??

Did you go through Mann Engineering in Cali, or the Michigan distributor?

SICK!! [twothumb] [twothumb]

I want that same wheel in either 16x8 or 17x7.5 or 17x8 in their gold color on a Magnetic FiST. (Not sure if they offer the Maxlights in anything bigger than 15s though. [dunno])

But, that cannot happen unless all of my current wheels (except for the winter/rally workin' 15" Methods) are sold first (yeah, Braid is $$$$$$$$$$$$$!). [:(]

How long was the total wait from point of order, with the optional/custom color?

Did you do the individual air shipment thing, or wait for a whole container to come over with these added onto that 'stock' order??

Did you go through Mann Engineering in Cali, or the Michigan distributor?
Yeah, these were pricey, but I had a large check from an insurance claim after some scumbags broke into my storage unit to steal most of my spare parts and wheels, including my old 15" Team Dynamics I was going to put back on the car. In the end I had a chunk of money and no old wheels to reuse, so I went no-compromise and got Braids made to my spec. Plus there was 10% a year-end sale.

I went through Team Illuminata, the Michigan distributor. I placed the order on December 30, and the wheels were delivered February 6, so 5 weeks with the satin bronze color. UPS Air shipping was only $200, with no additional duties or taxes due on arrival.