Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The single most important question on FSTF -

Q) What color do you have your interior lights set to?

A) I usually have mine set to red but now and then im feeling the blue. Sometimes my 8yo daughter insists on purple.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Blue all the time as all my lights including dome... map...accessory are all LED in Blue because I changed them out to be blue.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Red. Had either blue or natural, can't remember which, but my window tint is so dark that the interior and gauge lighting reflect back at me in the drivers door window. Almost got hit by a car when pulling out of a side street at night. This oncoming car had HIDs that blended in with the reflection perfectly. Totally my own doing going way too dark. So now it's always red and always with the gauges dimmed to the max.

OP
TalkToTheFiST
Thread Starter #7
Red. Had either blue or natural, can't remember which, but my window tint is so dark that the interior and gauge lighting reflect back at me in the drivers door window. Almost got hit by a car when pulling out of a side street at night. This oncoming car had HIDs that blended in with the reflection perfectly. Totally my own doing going way too dark. So now it's always red and always with the gauges dimmed to the max.
Wow yea that's a lucky miss there. I guess that's a bonus of red, AFAIK in the US any red lights are prohibited on the outside of the car (underglow or headlights). Red was my favorite color as a kid anyway.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Purple.

I took Virgin Airlines flight once and it had purple magenta backlighting....totally made the flight more relaxing...

I really dig the purple.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk