Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The TD In Stock Inventory Sale Is On!!!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #4
Ok perfect and would going down to a 15x8 be any faster than the 16x7?
The 15x8 is about a pound lighter. The radius of the wheel to the hub is closer. Both assist in reducing the amount of power needed to spin the wheel up, and brake it down. All the usual lighter weight wheel pick ups (increased handling, less stress on the suspension/parts, better ride, and slightly less sharp steering feel at turn in) apply.

There is, however what some may consider limitations, the first being limited tire choice and the second being the wheel location being flush. I think it a good idea to contact rodmoe. He tracks his ST and runs on the same 15x8 Pro Race 1.2 wheels. You can check out his build thread as well. He is always willing to assist another.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
The 15x8 is about a pound lighter. The radius of the wheel to the hub is closer. Both assist in reducing the amount of power needed to spin the wheel up, and brake it down. All the usual lighter weight wheel pick ups (increased handling, less stress on the suspension/parts, better ride, and slightly less sharp steering feel at turn in) apply.

There is, however what some may consider limitations, the first being limited tire choice and the second being the wheel location being flush. I think it a good idea to contact rodmoe. He tracks his ST and runs on the same 15x8 Pro Race 1.2 wheels. You can check out his build thread as well. He is always willing to assist another.
LOL he has and I sent him to you. I did not make mention of my BC Struts and Shock as that may factor in to fitment too ..

I honestly can say choosing the best wheel tire option is pretty difficult lol I do intend on putting BC Coil Overs on the car down the road and do not want to have to buy new wheels when I do. Should this make a difference in my wheel choice?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #8
I honestly can say choosing the best wheel tire option is pretty difficult lol I do intend on putting BC Coil Overs on the car down the road and do not want to have to buy new wheels when I do. Should this make a difference in my wheel choice?
No. The 16x7/40mm will tuck more allowing for a little bit more drop. That would be the only difference.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #12
Sets are selling! Only 8 days left!!!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #13
Check out the Weekend only sale, with deeper discount on select 17x7 Pro Race 1.2!!!