Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Whoosh V3 FMIC

Im ordering the V3 FMIC in the next couple days off the whoosh website, I was wondering if I should also be ordering some type of new piping to go with it or if the OEM piping will suffice.

But if not stock, upgrade. When I was tracking down a boost loss issue with the s280, I made a video of the stock hoses. They expand a good bit when in boost. Also, the V3 is pretty tuff. I hit a deer and it bent the fins pretty good. It still held without any issues.

Last edited:
Any idea how much boost is too much for stock hoses? I run around 26.25 with my tune on mostly stock hoses. I did upgrade the hotside pipe between turbo and where it mounts to the oil pan. The rest is stock. Been that way for around 35,000 miles. Seems ok but maybe I'm on borrowed time?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Any idea how much boost is too much for stock hoses? I run around 26.25 with my tune on mostly stock hoses. I did upgrade the hotside pipe between turbo and where it mounts to the oil pan. The rest is stock. Been that way for around 35,000 miles. Seems ok but maybe I'm on borrowed time?
That's fine* for peak Boost on a stock Turbsky

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk