Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD: Lowered Price! $250 for 4 Nokian Haakepeliitta 9 High Performance Winter Tires for Fiesta ST ($250 for 4)

Trader history for twinrock2 (0)

I have a set of Nokian Haakepeliitta 9 winter tires for sale. The tires are in excellent condition and were only used for one season. I have sold my Fiesta ST, so the tires are available for someone who wants to run their FiST all year. These have a 9-stud design that lets you run on ice and snow as if you're driving on a dry track. They are really outstanding.

These tires fit the standard 17 inch Fiesta ST wheels.

$350 for the set of four. Buyer pays shipping, but I'll do everything I can to keep that cost low. Will probably ship FedEx Ground.

Attachments

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It is AMAZING that Nokian made those in that size, but Michelin outright refuses to make their Pilot Super Sport/4S in that size. [mad] [???:)]

GLWS

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I thought, for sure, you'd scoop these up and break some HOA rules during our winter months.
I could use them to FULLY shred the pavement, and force them to repave the bombed-out development roads here that much quicker than they promised will be done. [wink]

But if you were referring to noise rules, it is crazy that no one has complained yet about the scream of the RS-RRs (but they don't really come 'on song'<-LOL until over 25 MPH, and it'a a 20 MPH limit in this 'hood), or the crackles/burbles of the CP-E Nexus system yet. LOL

Last edited:
OP
T
Thread Starter #7
Good morning everyone! I did everything I could to have one of you fellow FiST fans buy these tires, but they have been sold to a WRX owner. Best regards, Bill J