Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Things you dislike about your Fiesta ST...

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have wanted the new gen GTO for years but it never fit into my game plan, maybe when done traveling I can get one, I love the understated look and the great interior as well as what can so easily be done with the LS under the hood. I test drove a new G8 and it was nice but just did not do much for me but my dogs would at least fit more easily, Akita and Irish Wolfhound.

My main gripe is the rough ride... And hearing my girlfriend complain about the rough ride haha. I've been wanting to take the little beast out to Utah for an excursion, but I wonder if the ride quality would be too taxing on my body.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
The ride is pretty ridiculous and over-sprung, I can't stay in mine for much more than two hours at speed. It rides very similarly to my last car which was a slammed Focus, and that car only had about 2" of ground clearance.

Little rattles here and there, but to me the most infuriating thing is the washer fluid reservoir. On a bone dry tank you can't fit a full gallon jug of fluid into it. So now you have to store like an 8th of gallon of washer fluid since I cant bring myself to waste anything. Same goes for the amount of oil it requires on an oil change. 4.3 quarts. Not 4, not 5, but 4.3 And you can't buy half quarts.