Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

This is WOR

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I can’t think of a better fiesta build. This thing is the complete package. Thing has to be a riot.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Nice build. The other day I was thinking about why nobody has done a forward facing turbo setup like your's. I figured the fitment would be tight and it sure looks like it is. What are you doing as far as the MAF goes?
DHM was working on one when they totally went under.

But worfab actually made it happen! [twothumb] [twothumb]

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Damn will, getting all the cool parts. Cool to see the car is still around even after ive stopped hanging with the local ST scene.

OP
worfab
Thread Starter #29
OP
worfab
Thread Starter #30
Howd you get this manifold!? What was the cost. Been waiting for this..

edit: or did you manufacture it?
Manufacturer is Jenvey across the pond, as Ron said I got it second hand from him.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How hot does manifold get @ the turbo with it being so close to the cowl? You must have ceramic coated it?

OP
worfab
Thread Starter #32
Oh wow I'm behind in updating lol a bit has changed, car is running and makes decent power with Stratified tuning the car, still making some tweaks with the tune hopefully get out on the drag strip next month and see how that goes.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk