Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Too much juice

So I ordered the Mountune B3 package and applied the tune they had preloaded on my Cobb access port. I feel like these numbers are too high for running just the following mods:
Cold air intake, high induction hose, rmm, symposer delete, resonator/muffler delete. Am I wrong to assume that if I keep running this without additional upgrades I’ll eventually damage my engine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I don't think you need to worry about the engine, but you'll run into heat soak soon and not be able to use that power. I'd upgrade the intercooler and radiator.

And to clarify: does the Mountune B3 package include a tune from Randy at Mountune? If so, I wouldn't be concerned.

Nice numbers, btw

OP
Willard78
Thread Starter #4
The AP came with a preloaded map titled “William LeGault (my name) 2018 Fiesta ST 93 oct Mountune Optimized”. That’s what I’m currently running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk