Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Track set up suspension!

**For all the track junkies like myself***

Finally an aggressive track set up. Spent this week at Sema talking to all the vendors.
koni released the koni yellow sport strut!

The website has not been updated but this gives you a clue on pricing. I have a catalog for the new releases and they already started production on these struts, not sure how long it will take koni to release this publicly.
but i was given an email if i wanted to order these now.

http://www.koni-na.com/cat_search.c...lIPyv1mWLOaz44g==&as_fid=uQ/+6gNo7p199uCfQHmU

Thats not all, because for my set up i wanted something a lot more aggressive than just the koni yellows. don't get me wrong the koni yellows are seriously one of the best struts I have ever used, and are my choice for the weekend warrior but the koni races (double adjustable) are insane. That is actually the set i am currently putting together on my track car with a sportline spring.

Koni said that they can make koni race (single or double adjustable). would be a custom set up and they will email me with prices, so i will keep everyone updated with that.
Not completely sure if I will buy the set up anytime soon because I am spending all my extra funds and time on my track car since i am changing the current set up.

If anything I might just purchase the koni yellows and keep the fiST as a weekend warrior and not go full race.