Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tune help

Dgstowe

So I purchased a 2017 ST for cheap due to a previous wreck (all body damage)

Today whilst I was poking around it, I found out it has 2 step...
for now I know a couple baseline things; Its a cobb tune I'm pretty sure, since I can swap tunes on the fly with the cruise control buttons, and that it has 3 different tunes. My logical mind says that there's probably power, eco, and a crackle tune. The crackle is easy to identify, but I want to know if you guys have any ideas about identifying what fuel its running. (don't really want to blow it up with 91 on an e30 tune yk,) And if there's a way to reset the ecu to factory without an ap.

Much appreciated

OP
D

Dgstowe

Thread Starter #2
I forgot to mention, I would totally drive it to see which mode has the most oomf, but rn I have some major maintenance items to work at before it's street worthy

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Could always siphon some gas out and test the ethanol content although that won’t tell you which map or maps are for that fuel type. The only safe bet is to figure out what mods were done and get a new tune, or have it reverted back to the stock tune at a dealership if it’s got a factory turbo.