Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tune+ Ti Exhaust System

DangerMouse

Everything I want in an exhaust. Titanium, turned down pie cut tip, bolt on flanges. Delicious. Unfortunately out of my price range. I may opt for the stainless once some others try it out.

Um $1800 2.5 in dia exhaust or a Mountune short block(plus $400) or an MRX kit or other things. I want to know who’s buying this and I want to become his bestest fwend

Erick_V

Expensive? Yes, but its pretty on par with Titanium exhausts made for other cars. Now I have to come up with the money for this. I just convinced myself to chill it out with mods this year lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
IF this was around back when I opted for the CP-E system, I would have jumped on either one of these systems!
If I ever replace/sell the Nexus, I would get the stainless one, and then black glacier Cerakote at least the back muffler/turn down, since I don't particularly like the 'burnt' look. [wink]

Spork1569

IF this was around back when I opted for the CP-E system, I would have jumped on either one of these systems!
If I ever replace/sell the Nexus, I would get the stainless one, and then black glacier Cerakote at least the back muffler/turn down, since I don't particularly like the 'burnt' look. [wink]
Same. Love that there are more options available but would've loved to give this or the Whoosh CBE a try.

Not in the cards for me financially but so glad somebody is making this.

The GT350R/Ford GT owners with FiST's for daily/winter beaters will be all over this. Both of them.:)

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Super cool I would love a titanium exhaust. Would I spend $1,800 for the one with the muffler I work for local government so I'll let you guess that.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Spork1569

Super cool I would love a titanium exhaust. Would I spend $1,800 for the one with the muffler I work for local government so I'll let you guess that.

Is OK when we get our pensions in 40 years they'll all see!

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I hope someone buys one. I wonder what the drone is like for a titanium exhaust? Difference between muffler and no muffler option.

The stainless version is not unreasonable price wise. I like the turndown idea and look but have never loved pie cuts. Kind of a mixed bag for me. Looks like good quality but I would probably still go with a more established rep'd brand, just the way I am.

I will have to look into this company. Never heard the name till this.

Ti for the pimps though. Glad the pimps have the option.

I will put up my Cerakoted Thermal up against this for looks and sound: less than 800 USD with Cerakote

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I hope someone buys one. I wonder what the drone is like for a titanium exhaust? Difference between muffler and no muffler option.

actually I forgot to mention that. I checked the vid on there facebook post and the cruising drone was actually kinda bad. Thats another minus.

Yeah it's a load of money but comparing it to anything else in the price context is silly. People that buy this should not buy any other stainless catback because it's cheaper or sounds "better".

Ti is what is. Half the weight or so, expensive material to start with and a PITA to work with relatively. We all should know by now it's going to cost a bundle.

I think it's cool somebody is doing it. Doubt the market is large or even detectable really.

I think if you spend $300 on a muffler shop aluminized crush bent "custom" special, $600 on a SS mandrel bent Cobb, Thermal whatever is good etc or this in Ti you will know why things double or triple in price as you move up the ladder. The sound or the drone wont be be the big deal.

I cant justify the costs of TI in this car, almost nobody can really but that doesnt mean this thing is not worth what it costs, or that most most logical comparisons to whays out there will make any sense.