Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tuning advice request

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Good evening everyone, I am looking for advice on which tune/map to use after I receive my uncatted downpipe from 2JR this week. My mods after I install the downpipe will be : Injen intake , 2JR race downpipe, Borla catback and of course the COBB Accessport. Also, what are y'all doing about the cel ? I also got the defouler with the downpipe. Lastly, should I buy the accesstuner race? I appreciate any help that can be given. Thanks

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I just turn off the O2 CEL in access racetuner so I don't use the defouler either.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I had the access tuner race software when I had my 2009 WRX, it was free for that car. Why it is not free for this car, idk. I guess I might as well get it, lol

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I heard the the AP is cheap fir the Ford than the Scooby hence the extra cost if you want the extras

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
I see your point...ours is $150 cheaper. Lol, I forgot that I paid that d$&n much for the AP for my WRX.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
So, in my case... I'm using the COBB maps at this time. Will I be able to modify the COBB maps to turn off the cel or are their maps locked?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
OTS. Maps are open I have played with CEL as well as Hard LC.
However my tune from Randy at Mountune is locked I have to ask him for changes if needed .

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Okay, thanks. Also,cincture mean time....do you know of any issues with using the defaulter at least until I get the software? Someone, idk who, was saying something about the downstream O2 sensor affecting the fuel mixture.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I saw that somewhere in one of the COBB sections but not sure which forum. Perhaps as COBB in one of their sections to be sure. More than likely the CEL you would get is the P0420 just clear it with the AP

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Update: I messaged COBB and was told that the rear O2 sensor is used for fuel correction and has the power to adjust up to 20%. Therefore a defouler should not be used.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Update: I messaged COBB and was told that the rear O2 sensor is used for fuel correction and has the power to adjust up to 20%. Therefore a defouler should not be used.
Good to know Thanks

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Lol, so now I have the ATR software for the Fiesta ST. I was going to eventually get it anyway...