Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Turbo Technics s280 (Big Turbo)

Trader history for r0yalo7 (1)

Hello,

I am starting to part out my car as I am moving to a different platform and getting something else.

I bought this from Whoosh Motorsports from Ron. I have the original box with all the pamphlets and the part list. I also have the upgraded wastegate actuator which was not installed with this turbo. Retail is $1900.

This turbo has been used and on my car for about 500 miles it was installed September 20th, 2020. I thought this was going to be the thing to keep the car for me, but it's just not enough for me as I am wanting a full size car.

I am willing to ship anywhere in CONUS. I only accept PayPal as it has buyer protection for both of us. Comes with all the clamps but does not include the gasket for the manifold. With the kit, comes with the hot side charge pipe that fits OEM charge pipe.

** You're probably wondering why there is a chunk of metal missing from the pipe. on my first test drive I didn't tighten the clamp all the way down and it ended up dragging on the floor at 30 mph...
** Looking for $1600 OBO
If you have any questions please let me know via email or DM.

Thanks! 20201007_174630.jpg

Attachments

Just want to share my experience with this seller. Alberto replies very quickly and is on top of everything. Probably the best seller I’ve experienced in my honest opinion. Communication definitely goes a long way and Alberto will treat you right.

Someone pickup this turbo, this is a steal nobody should pass up!!!

GLWS!

Hello,

I am starting to part out my car as I am moving to a different platform and getting something else.

I bought this from Whoosh Motorsports from Ron. I have the original box with all the pamphlets and the part list. I also have the upgraded wastegate actuator which was not installed with this turbo. Retail is $1900.

This turbo has been used and on my car for about 500 miles it was installed September 20th, 2020. I thought this was going to be the thing to keep the car for me, but it's just not enough for me as I am wanting a full size car.

I am willing to ship anywhere in CONUS. I only accept PayPal as it has buyer protection for both of us. Comes with all the clamps but does not include the gasket for the manifold. With the kit, comes with the hot side charge pipe that fits OEM charge pipe.

** You're probably wondering why there is a chunk of metal missing from the pipe. on my first test drive I didn't tighten the clamp all the way down and it ended up dragging on the floor at 30 mph...
** Looking for $1600 OBO
If you have any questions please let me know via email or DM.

Thanks! View attachment 35033
Message sent

OP
r0yalo7
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for all the replies everyone! I am willing to negotiate on the price! If you guys have any comments or questions please send me a text it's the fastest way I'll reply. I am available for phone calls just give me a heads up as my house will be being worked on this whole weekend. Thanks everyone!

(213)-822-2974