Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280 Turbo Kit Dyno, Virtual Dyno, and Datalog Thread

wetwea33

A buddy recently dynoed 340whp 345wtq on the local dynojet on the S280 and ethanol. Think they where also gonna go to upgraded Map sensor for more boost. Very impressive really
That's really awesome for ~28psi. Should be able to break 380whp easily with 30+psi

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Se7eN

Went to a dyno with a car I installed the S280 about 2 weeks ago. I was really impressed with the numbers on Meth. (i'll try to post a graph in a while)

Pump Gas 93oct 279whp and 298wtq (he kinda floored it after 3500rpms hence the low tq)
Meth: 326whp 338wtq ( he did floor it bellow 3000 this time)

It was around 90 degrees ambient and pretty high humidity.

The car has basic bolt-ons with 3" exhaust (straight pipe), MAP intake and Whoosh V1 IC, Meth and the S280 w/ Turbosmart WG and DV+ atmospheric. Still on stock MAP sensor peeking at around 28psi and dropping down.

Se7eN

Just got my car back with S280, xtreme-di HPFP, and +30% Bosch injectors. Runs great and feels incredible, was expecting higher number on the dyno sheet though. Fuel is E-35
That's why Mustang Dyno is the heart breaker. Typically reads 12% under what a Dyno Jet reads. At least from what I've seen around this area.

Ahhh good call on the type of dyno I didn't know about that! Highest boost I saw on AP was just a hair over 27, and let me tell you this thing feels amazing. Third gear pulls snapping my head back into the seat is a ridiculous feeling in the Fiesta.

Ahhh good call on the type of dyno I didn't know about that! Highest boost I saw on AP was just a hair over 27, and let me tell you this thing feels amazing. Third gear pulls snapping my head back into the seat is a ridiculous feeling in the Fiesta.
I'd be very happy with those Mustang #'s at 27 psi. What manifold are you running? Tuner? Sorry, if you have build thread I'll get it there.

I'd be very happy with those Mustang #'s at 27 psi. What manifold are you running? Tuner? Sorry, if you have build thread I'll get it there.
I went to TPG tuning in Western PA, Adam Brunson does their ecoboost tuning (and a splendid job as always) I'm running the stock manifold and the Cobb Stage 3 pack (intercooler, intake, catback, and catted downpipe).

I went to TPG tuning in Western PA, Adam Brunson does their ecoboost tuning (and a splendid job as always) I'm running the stock manifold and the Cobb Stage 3 pack (intercooler, intake, catback, and catted downpipe).
Damn that’s a throwback. I used to have a TPG sticker on my Mazdaspeed3 way back in the day. I remember when they had that monster DSM Black Death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn it if i knew TPG went through Adam Brunson I would have drove my happy ass over there. Bummer