Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280 Turbo Kit Dyno, Virtual Dyno, and Datalog Thread

Your not getting close to that at redline with 93

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
We'll see, currently at 27psi @7k rpm with the tune with the Ignition Corrections at +3.5. I have a 3.5 bar map sensor and also I don't see what you can't pull timing to raise the boost as long as the turbo is still pushing that volume of air efficiently.

wetwea33

We'll see, currently at 27psi @7k rpm with the tune with the Ignition Corrections at +3.5. I have a 3.5 bar map sensor and also I don't see what you can't pull timing to raise the boost as long as the turbo is still pushing that volume of air efficiently.
I mean that doesn't mean your not getting knock. I'm only running like 7 degrees of peak timing. Also have a 3.5 bar map. Who's your tuner?

Dizzy. I am at 9.5 degrees at 7K rpm, with 27psi but...the AFR is 11.1. All I am saying is timing can be reduced to run the higher boost...not sure if that will make the most power. 3psi away from 30 is that far :)

@wetwea33 you have any datalogs or information from your ethanol mix tuning? PSI, timing, lbs/min?

Last edited:

wetwea33

Dizzy. I am at 9.5 degrees at 7K rpm, with 27psi but...the AFR is 11.1. All I am saying is timing can be reduced to run the higher boost...not sure if that will make the most power. 3psi away from 30 is that far :)

@wetwea33 you have any datalogs or information from your ethanol mix tuning? PSI, timing, lbs/min?
Haven't started because of thr cold and currently my car is being torn apart at Ford for input shaft bearings most likely [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] once it gets warm I'm slapping on my R888rs and sending it.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #48
Haven't started because of thr cold and currently my car is being torn apart at Ford for input shaft bearings most likely [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] once it gets warm I'm slapping on my R888rs and sending it.

How many miles on the tranny before the bearing went? Did they indicate if there is an updated part for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wetwea33

How many miles on the tranny before the bearing went? Did they indicate if there is an updated part for it?

My car has 25k miles on it. I took it to the dealership for dumb stuff (blend door and my windshield trim) and had them inspect my axel seals while they were there. They replaced my one axel and both my seald without even getting an okay from me. Got the car back and it started whining loudly in 4th gear. I'm not 100% it's the input shaft bearings yet but that's what it seems like. Either way I'm not that mad as I will be getting a fresh clutch and flywheel I belive. Will be nice to have for when I start tuning ethanol and they gave me a nice ass rental for the time being.

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #50
My car has 25k miles on it. I took it to the dealership for dumb stuff (blend door and my windshield trim) and had them inspect my axel seals while they were there. They replaced my one axel and both my seald without even getting an okay from me. Got the car back and it started whining loudly in 4th gear. I'm not 100% it's the input shaft bearings yet but that's what it seems like. Either way I'm not that mad as I will be getting a fresh clutch and flywheel I belive. Will be nice to have for when I start tuning ethanol and they gave me a nice ass rental for the time being.

Oh nice - so all warranty work then?

wetwea33

Oh nice - so all warranty work then?

Yup they really can't give me a hard time since it started happening after they worked on it.

Dude I'm glad you got that warrantied man. That could of put a huge dent in fun funds for you lol

I'll hopefully be stepping up the boost and timing this week. Ill try using v Dyno or just figure out how to post my logs for you guys.

wetwea33

Dude I'm glad you got that warrantied man. That could of put a huge dent in fun funds for you lol
yeah it would have been annoying as im pretty much done the car other then some chasis braces. It was the dealers fault tho so there really was no way of them not warrenting it.

That's 4th gear, 8 degrees of timing, and 24ish psi on e50. The first iteration of aux tuning so there is lots of tuning to come. I'll keep trying to put up info for the community. Should be running the next rev after vacation over the weekend. Probably a bit of spin on the green pull even tho it's 4th IMG_20200204_120606_01.jpg

wetwea33

That's 4th gear, 8 degrees of timing, and 24ish psi on e50. The first iteration of aux tuning so there is lots of tuning to come. I'll keep trying to put up info for the community. Should be running the next rev after vacation over the weekend. Probably a bit of spin on the green pull even tho it's 4th View attachment 27508
Confirmed ripper. Can't wait for the shitbox to be back together and to get to ethanol. I have a 3.5 bar map so let's se how she acts around 30psi [emoji83].

Now that I'm almost there I kind of want to run a little more than 3 bar lol. 29psi should be good on e though. Any news on an eta for your car?