Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280 Turbo Kit Dyno, Virtual Dyno, and Datalog Thread

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #144
E75 v6 (Similar to the above just a bit more consistent). Ambient temps in the mid-60's today while previous logs were ~10F colder.

e75 v6 VDYNO.jpg

wetwea33

how hard is the fill ups when you have to mix?
I mean if you have readily available ethanol it's not hard at all. You just fill it up with whatever amount of e ur blending and then top off with 93 what else could there be to it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HBEcoBeaST

how hard is the fill ups when you have to mix?
Super easy. You don't have to be exact unless you're running a very specific custom tune. Good tuners program in safety features and my E30 tune can run e25-e40 very safely. Probably even wider range.

You'll need aux fuel to really get all the benefits of e blends if you have an upgraded turbo

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I Wastn' sure if it had to be an exact ratio, fill up. just dont know much about it yet.
I probably overfill ethanol more often than not. I'm all stock including stock heat range spark plugs. Better too much than too little E when running higher boost.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah, Deutschewerks DW300
1st of all congratulations on the excellent results, the extent of power range available is amazing 💪💪💪 Going for the CP5 kit very soon from Uk and looking for some more enlightenment... Previously i had a 335i N54 with upgraded Hpfp (Helix Overdrive) + Stage 3 Lpfp (double walbro 450) doing 630bhp DI only and now with the Fist going with the S280 kit which should give me around 340/350bhp so i still don't understand very well the aux fuel... Isn't it possible to just upgrade the Hpfp + Lpfp and with the uprated injectors that come with the kit just run E30 or E40 in the tank and tune for it? The aux fuel either single port or 4 port still uses the OEM system with a controller but i don't understand very well because you still use OEM pumps... I have easy access to Ethanol here in Portugal so just wondering how it works, I can see you upgraded your Lpfp :) Amazing results, can't wait to get my kit!

wetwea33

1st of all congratulations on the excellent results, the extent of power range available is amazing [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123] Going for the CP5 kit very soon from Uk and looking for some more enlightenment... Previously i had a 335i N54 with upgraded Hpfp (Helix Overdrive) + Stage 3 Lpfp (double walbro 450) doing 630bhp DI only and now with the Fist going with the S280 kit which should give me around 340/350bhp so i still don't understand very well the aux fuel... Isn't it possible to just upgrade the Hpfp + Lpfp and with the uprated injectors that come with the kit just run E30 or E40 in the tank and tune for it? The aux fuel either single port or 4 port still uses the OEM system with a controller but i don't understand very well because you still use OEM pumps... I have easy access to Ethanol here in Portugal so just wondering how it works, I can see you upgraded your Lpfp :) Amazing results, can't wait to get my kit!
I explained in the other thread that yeah you could do a full di upgrade (hpfp, lpfp, di injectors) but their isn't a hpfp available just yet. A girl on Facebook is testing one out for Xtream di but it's not available for the general public. Going the di route will cost alot more then going with aux fuel route and you don't get the added benifit of your valves getting washed down.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk