Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Any of you guys remember how many turns you used to set the preload on the TS WGA? The info online is all over the place. I did 4 full turns. I haven’t installed the turbo yet. But I’d like to make sure the preload is in a good spot while it’s out.
Who is your tuner? That's a good place to start, 4 turns.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
If you are tuning with Adam he recommends 3-4 turns 3-4mm . In fact he says anywhere above 14lbs so do not be afraid of a little too much thats fine. Its too little that is the problem.
It sounds like you are good to go @BroFiST I would not worry about it put it in and get it fired up and look at your AP if you see a minimum of 14lbs you are golden.

P.S. I had to do around 4 turns on mine.. Oh and ya I am tuned by Adam.

Just got confirmation my bov is finally shipping. Need to snag new spark plugs and im ready. Its also sadly going to be winter here in a few weeks so I dont know if im going to bother for a while

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Part of the deal you make when you add that much power. Always have a "buy a new engine" contingency fund or another car
Since I do not have, nor even can have either of those options, I am very hesitant to add an aftermarket snail to this, my ONLY ride, period. [wink]
(No matter HOW 'reliable' everyone rants and raves these things are with even 350 to the wheels.)

Since I do not have, nor even can have either of those options, I am very hesitant to add an aftermarket snail to this, my ONLY ride, period. [wink]
(No matter HOW 'reliable' everyone rants and raves these things are with even 350 to the wheels.)
Thats kind of where im at. Honestly if I didn't have so much on it already I'd be looking at a veloster n . As it stands i might try and pay my car off before the install this summer so im not totally screwed in the worst case scenario 🥱

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thats kind of where im at. Honestly if I didn't have so much on it already I'd be looking at a veloster n . As it stands i might try and pay my car off before the install this summer so im not totally screwed in the worst case scenario 🥱

doit.png

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
You don’t have to squeeze every bit of hp out of a bigger turbo. I ran a bigger turbo on an motor with low compression in one cylinder. I was making about 60hp less than I could have otherwise. My tuner gave me a more conservative tune that lasted several years. 163k miles before it gave up the ghost.