Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

wetwea33

Yeah I would of bought cat'd but i literally ran out of money lol. I will be cat'd when i recover.
Meh I'm in pa catless and I've never had an issues with emissions. You just have to take it to a place that's busy and use a defouler.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm from Montgomery county. All my cars were straight piped except my boosted integra. In California, it's a different ball game. I'm definitely not touching anything for a while

wetwea33

I'm from Montgomery county. All my cars were straight piped except my boosted integra. In California, it's a different ball game. I'm definitely not touching anything for a while
Ahh commy Cali will do it.

wetwea33

Did you drive it on the base map for a few hundred miles then datalog at wot?
No just give it 30-50 miles but honestly I didn't even do that on this turbo or my hybrid. Priming it with fresh oil before starting it and letting it idle for 20-30 mins after that are important.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
No just give it 30-50 miles but honestly I didn't even do that on this turbo or my hybrid. Priming it with fresh oil before starting it and letting it idle for 20-30 mins after that are important.

Pretty sure I just idled for like 5-10 min while i buttoned it up. Not a bad suggestion though.

Wooohooo I'm definitely a noob. There was a yellow mark on the feed line bolt. Is that to line the bolt up a certain way? I knew I tightened it. It's on top so it cant be the drain line. I heard it gurgle and then let go. It drained a bunch after that. It was idling for at least 8-10min

wetwea33

Wooohooo I'm definitely a noob. There was a yellow mark on the feed line bolt. Is that to line the bolt up a certain way? I knew I tightened it. It's on top so it cant be the drain line. I heard it gurgle and then let go. It drained a bunch after that. It was idling for at least 8-10min
Did you make sure the crush washer was on?

Here is my 6th revision. tuner says were finishing up but im going to ask him to push it further and utilize the aux up top to get the most out of 93 octane. aiming for possibly 27-28 psi but we will see.
https://datazap.me/u/westley-roy/s280-revision-6?log=0&data=4-5-8
Looking good! I thought I made sure but I'm going to remove it, clean up the oil and make sure the hole is clean of any debris. I'm hoping it was a dumb miatake

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

wetwea33

This is WITH aux fuel? Why is it leaning up up top?
We haven't adjusted my aux fuel tables since I was on my hybrid so idk how it's functioning right now.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
We haven't adjusted my aux fuel tables since I was on my hybrid so idk how it's functioning right now.

I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t you adjust the aux fuel tables? Who is your tuner again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wetwea33

I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t you adjust the aux fuel tables? Who is your tuner again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The aux fuel uses a separate controller and uses map voltage to adjust for fueling. So up to this point it hasent mattered but we're gonna have to adjust it now.

What kind of boost were ya'll making on the base map because it kind of sounds like I have a boost leak

wetwea33

What kind of boost were ya'll making on the base map because it kind of sounds like I have a boost leak
It's ussually just wastegate pressure. The spool of this turbo sounds very different then a stock or hybrid turbo.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
base map with supplied WGA is going to be 5-7psi
as long as the base map is 0 WGDC % which most are

Ford Community Posts