Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo time within ~2 months. Big vs hybrid, need opinions/experiences

jeff

2000 Post Club
You just don’t listen!
Meh, like I said there are others that appreciate my attention to detail and benefit from it so you’ll have to either block me or just tolerate me.

I know I’m verbose though I’m working on it...

Meh, like I said there are others that appreciate my attention to detail and benefit from it so you’ll have to either block me or just tolerate me.

I know I’m verbose though I’m working on it...
I will do neither

Sorry! Mixed you up with eGlove (I think that's his username)....

Open your data log in Virtual Dyno and see what it looks like! You'll have to set up your cars profile but it's sure handy!
Okay, so here's a VDyno from one of my runs this week. This is an FF4545 Fury motoring hybrid turbo with FBO. I raced a guy in a maserati granturismo coupe, a few nights ago. We were both surprised at how I kept up with him. It's not 300whp, but it's pretty fast [driving]
VDyno36_Fury Motoring Hybrid turbo_Ryguy.jpg

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Okay, so here's a VDyno from one of my runs this week. This is an FF4545 Fury motoring hybrid turbo with FBO. I raced a guy in a maserati granturismo coupe, a few nights ago. We were both surprised at how I kept up with him. It's not 300whp, but it's pretty fast [driving]
View attachment 22998
Looks good!

If you go to 'File - Options - Columns and Profiles' you can add AFR and Boost for the graph below the main one. It's picky though so you need to have them exactly as follows: 'ACTUAL AFR (AFR)' and 'Boost Pressure (PSI)'

Once those are on the graph you'll have a solid understanding of how hard the turbo is working!

Looks good!

If you go to 'File - Options - Columns and Profiles' you can add AFR and Boost for the graph below the main one. It's picky though so you need to have them exactly as follows: 'ACTUAL AFR (AFR)' and 'Boost Pressure (PSI)'

Once those are on the graph you'll have a solid understanding of how hard the turbo is working!
Awesome. Thanks for the tip!