Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ugh. The wait is killing me...... Car has to be shipped down from Germany.

KKaWing

It's totally worth the wait, you can pass the time by buying parts for it :p or just browsing for them.

It's totally worth the wait, you can pass the time by buying parts for it :p or just browsing for them.
In the guitar world, that's known as GAS (guitar acquisition syndrome), and it's "been the ruin of many a poor boy". [biggrin]

OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #6
Well my car is on a truck, but who knows how long that'll take to arrive....

I've only had my ST for a couple of days now - I bought it off the dealer lot, and it took three days to take care of all the paperwork and stuff. And those three days were torment. I breathed a big sigh of relief when we signed the last piece of paper and it was ours. So I can imagine your anxiety!

I can see the car now from my office window... same symptoms. I just want to drive it. :-(

-: FB :-

OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #8
Yay! It's here! And on ramps draining oil after a very gentle 112 miles! Pics to follow!

OP
PhoenixM3

PhoenixM3

Thread Starter #11
I'd love to have a FiST from Germany! I wish mine was
Well it is a US spec car, but it had to be shipped from the US to Bremerhaven, then trucked down to me in Naples. Now, the hardest thing will be the will power to continue a deliberate break in period.....

caliboy15

Well it is a US spec car, but it had to be shipped from the US to Bremerhaven, then trucked down to me in Naples. Now, the hardest thing will be the will power to continue a deliberate break in period.....
oh didn't realize you're in Italy