Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ultimate guide for those considering Euro projector headlights - all the basics in one thread!

focus_racer19

Active Duty U.S. Air Force
Kind of a dumb question, but in the very first post he mentions cutting open the headlights, I'm assuming he just means if you want to change the projectors or add one for high beams? Also for those of yall who've done this how hard would you say it is? I'm thinking of hmgetting the Hella ones but a little worries about the wiring since I've never done anything like this before, especially adding a circuit to the fuse box

Great information!
Im g
Trying to purchase a srt but looks like most places do not have them beside ebay.
any update on reputable place to purchase hellas or depos?
Thanks for all the info!

Only finding right hand drive...

Last edited:

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
When adding the pin through the rear of the connector did you guys just shove it through that white rubber seal or do I need to dig that out? I'm guessing I have to leave it in and it will keep moisture out but not sure. Cant remember seeing it mentioned before.

Hello guys, been ready all the thread, and finally got to order the DEPOs, I have to say from where I live here in Mexico, I have not seen any FiST with the euro headlights so I am very eager to get my hands on this, I will update you with the results

Thanks for all the information