Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ultimate Turbo Poll. How many miles do you have on your car with your hybrid or big turbo? and which did you have?

How many miles do you have on your car with your upgraded turbo? Select all 6 that apply

• Total voters
Obviously every car is different but please select all 5 that apply. I think this will help once and for all give us some data on these.

Last edited:

wetwea33

2017 had roughly 8k miles on my hybrid (cyborg c39) and have roughly 2k miles on the s280. Used 93 fuel and e50/single port.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I only use tapatalk but you can go to web view in it, and see the polls and vote.
Click on the three dots on the upper right select web view.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
The poll didn't show up on tappatalk. I would also add in the x57 line. The s280 isnt technically a hybrid. Your missing a bunch of tuners and fuels.
It won't let me edit the answers. I didn't think many were running the X57 yet. Will add if it lets me edit the poll. Also I'm aware of the other fuels will add but was more just curious about daily driven.

Se7eN

Obviously every car is different but please select all 5 that apply. I think this will help once and for all give us some data on these.
The bottom should show E30 and E40 tune as well.

I think my car passed the 36k before I opted for a turbo it's at 52k right now so a little under 15k with the turbo.

haste

1000 Post Club
45k miles over 3 years old
x37
E10 93 Octane
Tune+
Full boltons
Still pulling hard

Changing over to the whoosh extrude honed stock manifold in the next month, should be interesting if there is any difference. currently have the pumaspeed quikspool tubular manifold installed.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
92,000 miles at 68 months old.
Stock turbo.
91 octane.
Stage 3 tune.
Pulls like a train with NO issues.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
107k on stock turbo with various levels of cobb tunes chucked at it. Car is 4 years old. Still in good shape there.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
45k miles over 3 years old
x37
E10 93 Octane
Tune+
Full boltons
Still pulling hard

Changing over to the whoosh extrude honed stock manifold in the next month, should be interesting if there is any difference. currently have the pumaspeed quikspool tubular manifold installed.
How did this work out for you?

haste

1000 Post Club
Working well other than the sound not being the same compared to the old pumaspeed tubular manifold. The whoosh manifold drones even more at 2700-3000 RPM range.

I also changed my coil packs out at the same time. I used to get some negative corrections with the old manifold that got worse as time went. The corrections are gone but I am attributing the change to the new coil packs.

I can't really recommend one manifold over the other performance wise, but the price point of the whoosh manifold is pretty good. I seriously miss the lovely sound of the tubular manifold.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Working well other than the sound not being the same compared to the old pumaspeed tubular manifold. The whoosh manifold drones even more at 2700-3000 RPM range.

I also changed my coil packs out at the same time. I used to get some negative corrections with the old manifold that got worse as time went. The corrections are gone but I am attributing the change to the new coil packs.

I can't really recommend one manifold over the other performance wise, but the price point of the whoosh manifold is pretty good. I seriously miss the lovely sound of the tubular manifold.
I Have a Notorius SS Ported and polished stock Log.....I am just rolling that from here on out.

missing the cat back, first fmic didn't suck enough, lol, dp with cat doesn't clear the shifter cables very well, but the x37 for rural road use suits me. 35mph to 75 mph is where I drive mostly. boyracer

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Currently right round 1,000 miles on my S280 "FBO" tuned by Dizzy on 93 stock fuel.

Car has been tuned since 2k miles with Cobb OTS STG3, until 10k miles when I switched to Dizzy 93/E30 tunes.

Car now has almost 26k miles on it and running great.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Currently right round 1,000 miles on my S280 "FBO" tuned by Dizzy on 93 stock fuel.

Car has been tuned since 2k miles with Cobb OTS STG3, until 10k miles when I switched to Dizzy 93/E30 tunes.

Car now has almost 26k miles on it and running great.

I just ordered a s280, cant wait for it to come in, how do you like yours and any pointers on install if you did so yourself?