Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Unknown

OP
A
Thread Starter #25
To be completely honest I don’t have a budget the goal is to build the car to be a fun daily when needed a show piece when I want and a track by changing a tune and tires. I plan on beefing up the block to handle 500 horse but will probably keep it around 300-400 horse power idealy

To be completely honest I don’t have a budget the goal is to build the car to be a fun daily when needed a show piece when I want and a track by changing a tune and tires. I plan on beefing up the block to handle 500 horse but will probably keep it around 300-400 horse power idealy
Look at my build @ Twin Scroll Build

OP
A
Thread Starter #31
Most of it will be white after Zircotec gets done with it 👌
I’ve peen pretty fond of royal purple but not sure this is my first turbocharged car so I’m contemplating Castrol. I want everything to handle more power if I push it then not be enough to handle the power

I’ve peen pretty fond of royal purple but not sure this is my first turbocharged car so I’m contemplating Castrol. I want everything to handle more power if I push it then not be enough to handle the power
Zircotec is a company in England specializing in ceramic coating.