Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 17" Rado Grey wheels with OEM Bridgestone Potenzas. C'ville, VA and C-bus, OH areas.

Trader history for chenson722 (0)

I'm selling my set of stock/OE wheels with high performance summer Bridgestone Potenzas for pickup or meetup in the Charlottesville area (ish--see below). Three of them are flawless and one has two spots of curb rash. The tires and wheels were used for less than 5k mostly highway miles, and the tires all have most of their tread left.

I live in Charlottesville, VA, and will meet, depending on location.

I would strongly prefer not to ship them or split them, but we'll see how this goes.

Attachments

Last edited:
I've still got mine. Only blemish is on one rim when Discount Tire F'd up and left a tire lever mark when I had my RE050s swapped over to my Grids. $600 seems fair, considering the tires are presumably good for a number of miles yet and cost ~$170 a pop new!

GLWS(y)

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
Sorry, I didn't get an email that y'all had replied. I think $300 is definitely too low for me, but hey, it was worth a shot! I don't have a big issue storing them, so I'm just going to keep bumping it until I get a bite, even if that's not till summer.

OP
C
Thread Starter #9
Thanks, Grendlehop! I agree, I think it's a pretty good value since the tires aren't hardly used at all and they're expensive in their own right. I only don't have them on the car because the missus really does not appreciate my racecar's ride quality, and having the 16" summer/15" winter wheels has helped with that a fair amount.

Last edited: