Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Upper motor and Trans. Mount Bolts and Nuts Ft. lbs Tq. Specifications.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
As the title states...to those who know. This is what I came up with. Am I correct? The Top nut on the motor mount I am unsure of. The 59 ft. Lbs is for the Nuts on the engine side.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Brianmc27

Looks about like what I did a few days ago. Got it from something Jeff posted.
The middle bolt on the motor mount is also 60
Lb Ft I’m pretty sure.

I'll look for the middle bolt on for the pineapple slice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
I was close in my guessing Specs. And not actually seeing the manual . The top one another member has given. I had the same diagrams without specs in a PDF. I wonder if it was due to being a cell phone and NOT a computer.

Thanks Aaron

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Always good to have definite answers for the Forum !

Always good to have definite answers for the Forum !

Yep. I have access to Alldata at work so anything I find that can be helpful I try to post. Especially torque specs.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Yep. I have access to Alldata at work so anything I find that can be helpful I try to post. Especially torque specs.

Did you know Autozone owns Alldata? Cray cray!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
All mounts in.....DIY write up coming in a bit.

What mounts did you go with? I have all black series on the insert through power flex, and 88a AWR RMM. I'm thinking of upgrading to all Vibra-Technics Race Series.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
Vibratechnics fast road mounts*

Speaking of mounts, just upgraded passenger and driver mounts to CP-E, was cool driving for the first couple days lol but yeah gonna change them to the VT fast road mounts. Wish I had asked Ron at Whoosh before I went with these. Anywho, so I'm changing to the VT mounts, and the CP-E I had to remove the OEM mount brackets to install CP-Es replacement of them, but the VT uses the OEM brackets and just replaces the bushings. Had a hell of a time getting at the hidden bolt. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to properly get to that hidden bolt as well as the other bolts on the driver side bracket so I can torque them? I can't even find proper 2" metric torque adapters on amazon so I could torque them when I did the install, I was only able to just "get it tight" which I did not get a warm fuzzy about after I finished the install. So I will be reinstalling the OEM brackets to pair with the VTs and I would like to do it right this time and torque them proper. Anyone have any tool suggestions so that I could do this right second time around? Also did not get a warm fuzzy about not applying blue loctite on the bracket bolts that go into the frame as the CP-E instructions did not specify loctite for those, only some of the bolts. Ill take any insight or suggestions. Also it had me nervous jacking up the motor too high to get at the bolts, I almost did that but I was worried I would bust one of the other mounts by jacking it high enough so the bolt access cleared the frame. Would I risk destroying the other two mounts by jacking up the motor that far to get the bolts to clear the frame for the driver side install? Thanks for any help.

Hey all,

New to wrenching- I just added the powerflex pineapple slice to the passenger side mount, and in my inexperience I just torqued the bolts down tight with a regular 1/4" ratchet. Should I be concerned?

Also, in the process I think I damaged the mount itself, as it lost a LOT of hydraulic fluid. I'm operating on the assumption that the slice renders the mounts inboard resistance useless anyways? It was remarkably floppy when I pulled it out, before losing fluid. Nice and firm now, and the car feels great. Lovely shifts. Again, should I be concerned?

Thanks

OG user is probably not here anymore but Thanks anyways for the info. Those TQ specs were helpful for the powerflex inserts.