Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Utah’s Trustworthy Shops?

Struggling to find anybody in the Salt Lake City area that works on ecoboosts, or even american cars for that matter extensively. Everything seems to be jdm and i’m being told “we can do bolt on’s but not much more then that”. Does anybody have any shops with experience on our platform? Ultimately want to do the work myself but the lack of garage and tools makes it tough.

Im no longer in the salt lake area but when I was I would pass by a shop on Redwood in north salt lake. Looks like its called Evolutionary Performance but i swear had a different name a couple years ago. There was always a bunch of Mazdaspeed 3s out there and was called something else a couple years ago. I never used them but the Mazda platforms are closer to Ford than not so it might be worth a call to feel them out.