Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

V_2's ST, the Sequel

Suck's to see you part out. I'm in Smyrna and I saw your selling some part's, nothing I need thou. If your interested in parting anything else out hit me up.

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #183
Suck's to see you part out. I'm in Smyrna and I saw your selling some part's, nothing I need thou. If your interested in parting anything else out hit me up.
I'm getting pictures ready to put up a FS thread but so far i have the following off the car

Wilwood front brake kit
BC coilovers 6K F/4K R
Mishimoto induction hose for 16+
Brand new (never installed) Whoosh crossover pipe
Basically new TRC front splitter
HID Retrofitted euro headlights
TB performance trunk bar
2J racing radiator

Last edited:
OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #186
Finally some resolution to my insurance fiasco. I was able to file an uninsured motorist claim with my provider when the other driver's insurance denied my claim as expected, which covers cost of repairs and I get immediate reimbursement for my deductible. No money out of pocket, but still no rental coverage (rental expenses could be included in subrogation proceedings, but no guarantee of reimbursement). The '88 danger Ranger has been called up from the bullpen in the meantime.

Repairs should take about 3 weeks to complete.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Wow thats kinda BS your car was parked. I am glad you are taking care of it on Uninsured motorist but damn it your not fault. If that had happened here the Minivan drivers insurance would have been on the hook period!

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #189
Minivan driver wasn't at fault, it was the Rogue that did all the damage. That driver is still in deep shizzle. Driving uninsured and knowingly giving false information on a police report.

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #190
Well, the deed is mostly done. I spent the day swapping to the stock turbo, removing aux fuel and removing the catback.

All that's left is to install the heat shields, stock exhaust, and swap in the stock RMM.

[emoji26]

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Well, the deed is mostly done. I spent the day swapping to the stock turbo, removing aux fuel and removing the catback.

All that's left is to install the heat shields, stock exhaust, and swap in the stock RMM.

[emoji26]
Which Aux fuel system did you have?

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #195
Said goodbye to the FiST today...

I ultimately wound up finding a good deal on a 2013 RAM quad cab with a 5.7.

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #196
I saw my car is already listed online. Dealerships are funny

The ad also says it has a backup camera and multi zone climate control.

The Ram is a big downgrade in every way, but it is comfy as hell, rides like a Cadillac, and I’m not gonna lie and say the hemi rumble doesn’t sound pretty damn good.

I’ll eventually be back in another FiST as my weekend toy. Sooner than later I hope!