Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

VAN1T PLAYTZ

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Back story..... I used to have this plate on my Volvo wagon:

1573432925633.png

When I bought the Mazda 5 I put this one on it:

1573433058571.png

Then I get the FiST and try to be, well, cocky...pun intended. It is too difficult to figure out reading vs. hearing it, especially w/only 7 letters. I get asked what it means too often.

1573432878107.png

I had a ton of plate ideas to choose from, some ST themed and some not. Ex: 'RAY SCAR', 'DEF DRVR', 'L LNHOG', 'MY GOKRT', 'HOT WATR', 'GOMAN GO', 'GON TRBO', 'WRK RLPH', 'KNG CNDY', 'GTTA BME', 'ROK RLLR', 'LRLLRLR', 'LD SINGR' 'PWR CHRD', 'CIR 5THS', ''DRM BASS', and so on.

Rather than return to FLBCHBM, I chose a new one. The ONLY minor issue is those familiar with ST's may not understand the meaning.

1573433031290.png

Is your first though it means a loud ST? Hopefully it is clear enough for the masses that are not familiar with ST's.

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Very subtle. I would think you were a singer first.
I looked up in Texas and I could actually get FIST. Now, I think most people would not think Fiesta ST:p:p
Yes, vocalist first, ST driver second. There is a FiST owner that works at a dealer here. If I remember correctly, his plate was FISTER or FISTR....how the hell did that get past VA DMV I don't know....

As far as yours, MY mind could think either you like to fight or .......

SrsBsns

Kept my vanity plate simple!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I don't know why my first thought was of "Matt Damon" in Team America where he just says his own name.

Also, just checked and FFGOKRT is available in CA. That might be fun. I've been wanting to do a custom plate.

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Team America - World Police. So good. How much do they cost in your state? Price varies here in VA. The "scenic" background is a one-time fee of $10 and the custom lettering is $10 per year annually. Most of the others such as College and military are $25 and $10, both annually....F that!

SrsBsns

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Team America - World Police. So good. How much do they cost in your state? Price varies here in VA. The "scenic" background is a one-time fee of $10 and the custom lettering is $10 per year annually. Most of the others such as College and military are $25 and $10, both annually....F that!
Lol. The cheapest ones that CA has are $50 and then $40 to renew. The other ones are about double that.

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
I don't know why my first thought was of "Matt Damon" in Team America where he just says his own name.
I didn't at first, but once I read your post, yeah, for sure. brIAn...Awesome movie....here are some Matt Damon's for your listening pleasure.
View: https://youtu.be/gnPWJOJYVKc

Last edited:
OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
Good for Ohio, but it's taken in VA...lol Here is what it looks like on the Scenic plate.

1581968502361.png

I just thought of another plate:

1581968593929.png

OP
flbchbm

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
had "URGH3Y" on my Suzuki SV650S, lol....
I have my 2005 Vstrom 1000 up for sale. Tag is "VB FL" Love that engine. The 650 is too busy for me. The gearing on the 1k is better For highway.

Last edited: