Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vancouver Ford Shops

Hey guys, anyone near Vancouver BC know of any reputable shops you brought your Fiesta STs to? For maintenance or repair. Just trying to find a good place who knows these cars well.

I'm currently with Coastal Ford Burnaby; so far only positive experience. Another one is Brown Bros on Marine, not sure about now but they were Ford Performance certified shop. I tried a few independent shops but I haven't found one that knew this particular car well; most specialize in Hondas etc.

Stratified are in Surrey and are well known for their tuning products, but I'm not sure if they do general service.

How's the car doing?

OP
GreenEnvyFiST908
Thread Starter #3
I'm currently with Coastal Ford Burnaby; so far only positive experience. Another one is Brown Bros on Marine, not sure about now but they were Ford Performance certified shop. I tried a few independent shops but I haven't found one that knew this particular car well; most specialize in Hondas etc.

Stratified are in Surrey and are well known for their tuning products, but I'm not sure if they do general service.

How's the car doing?
I tried Brown Bros on marine, very disappointing experience, I’ll check out Coastal Burnaby sometime. Car has been doing well actually, new battery seems to have solved my electrical gremlins and my clutch issue isn’t that bad right now so I’m living with it until it acts up

I just cant believe how much they want in Ford for just oil change. I just buy the oil filter from ford and get mine done at the express oil change at Toyota. Total is about $50 less than what ford want.