Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Vanity plates -- opinion -- SHTBOX

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I wanted to be FSTUMOM....but I don't think it would Fly...So I think I'm gonna go with ARNDANO. Which is Hispanic for Blueberry just a little abbreviated.

I went to my local tag office here in Florida yesterday and ordered my custom plate. I am happy that what I wanted was available. I did ask about "FISTING" and "FISTER" and she said FISTER was already taken but FISTING was available LMAO.
Also "STGOKRT" is available in Florida. It is a 60 day wait in Florida to get a custom plate as they all get produced by inmates at only one prison in the state.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I went to my local tag office here in Florida yesterday and ordered my custom plate. I am happy that what I wanted was available. I did ask about "FISTING" and "FISTER" and she said FISTER was already taken but FISTING was available LMAO.
Also "STGOKRT" is available in Florida. It is a 60 day wait in Florida to get a custom plate as they all get produced by inmates at only one prison in the state.
Cool but damn “there can be only one “ STGOKRT! . Lol jokes aside rather than copying someone else’s plate I strongly urge people to come up with their own original plate if they are going to do this.
That is the great part of these types of plates. We are trying to be original that is why they call them personalized plates.

Oh and congrats on FISTING my boy Paul would be cheering you on for getting that one.

Cool but damn “there can be only one “ STGOKRT! . Lol jokes aside rather than copying someone else’s plate I strongly urge people to come up with their own original plate if they are going to do this.
That is the great part of these types of plates. We are trying to be original that is why they call them personalized plates.

Oh and congrats on FISTING my boy Paul would be cheering you on for getting that one.
I did not choose FISTING lol, I think it is hilarious but I am a grown man and I haul my kindergartner around in my FiST mobile.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Lol jokes aside rather than copying someone else’s plate I strongly urge people to come up with their own original plate if they are going to do this.
[thumb] EXACTLY why I will not use 'RECCE' which Brian (BRGT350 on here) already has in another state, as much as I like that rally term plate. [wink]