Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Virtual Dyno Results Thread

jeff

2000 Post Club
Alright here's a V-dyno plot of my 3 tune revisions, 93 octane.

1 is my Tune + base tune.
2 is after correction for late boost.
3 is my final with a bit more power added and some timing.

Sig has mods but they are intake, big mouth, FMIC.

Help me understand the smoothing - most people are setting it on 3. What does that involve and why is 3 the 'default' setting?

TempeST

LOL nevermind... i'm just gonna go drink more Scotch... and not type. Big glass, no ice. Hijinx... touche

2016 w/ sunroof
Cobb drop in
Cobb OTS Stage 1 91
30 degrees Celsius (90F)
1st and only log so far
fwiw - charge temp increase of 14 degrees Celsius at the end of the pull.

Screen Shot 2016-06-06 at 8.24.13 PM.png

10 degrees Celsius (50F)
vydno-10degrees.png

Rhinopolis

[MENTION=4638]Kaptain Sir[/MENTION] There's some great gains to be had with your car and a protune. I can't recall exactly where I read this on the forum, but something about the model year 16's stock turbo's responding better to tuning with regards to how quickly they spool.

Get you a good FMIC and a protune, and you will be at close to 90% of what the factory turbo is capable of producing.

PS: The list of cars that you have in your signature, are those your current cars or are they the cars that you've had over the years? Regardless, nice list!

[MENTION=4638]Kaptain Sir[/MENTION] There's some great gains to be had with your car and a protune. I can't recall exactly where I read this on the forum, but something about the model year 16's stock turbo's responding better to tuning with regards to how quickly they spool.

Get you a good FMIC and a protune, and you will be at close to 90% of what the factory turbo is capable of producing.

PS: The list of cars that you have in your signature, are those your current cars or are they the cars that you've had over the years? Regardless, nice list!
Those are cars I've had over the last nine years, also currently have an f150 fx4 ecoboost on an mpt tune :)

Rhinopolis

Those are cars I've had over the last nine years, also currently have an f150 fx4 ecoboost on an mpt tune :)
I had an 03 Rsx-s, and my car was stock minus CAI and Hondata. It's still one of my biggest car regrets selling that one, Arctic Blue Pearl with the sexiest black leather seats that I've ever sat in...lol. A buddy at that time had an AP1 S2000 (bone stock) and after I uploaded the Hondata tune we were pretty much neck and neck on highway pulls. I bet that the JRSC made that car a beast!

Sure did. cai,race header, exhaust, kpro and the 7psi pulley put down 260hp/180tq at the wheels on 94. my sti and evo would have spanked it though lol

How do you convert logs into something Virtual Dyno can read I seem to have issues this go around? Also forgot how to log the required parameters

TempeST

I FINALLY have my car running correctly, no problems, hiccups or anything. If I send someone a basic datalog, could someone do a Vdyno for me? I'm trying to get another accurate representation of the DHM EFR Kit. I can give all the info needed as well. I'd just like to see where it sits now. The spool is much better than it was previously with the little hiccups and what not. Thanks in advance for any help. I cannot get it to graph on my Mac unfortunately