Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Virtual Dyno Results Thread

TempeST

Lol, Rabbit food FTW! Yeah so I'm guessing the extra boost/and bit lean up top makes the numbers inflated, Cause I know for a fact this road is incredibly flat and smooth. maybe spinning? I'll try and get another log in third to see if it matches haha, Theres no way its making 350, maybe 310. lol but at least you can see the curves of this Turbo kit. that was what I was mainly looking for

EFR 72 Vdyno.jpeg

Sorry for the newb post, new owner here and just got my Accessport.
What vehicle are you guys using in Virtual Dyno, because Fiesta isn't there under Ford. And I have the latest version of VD.

Edit- it helps if you read the OP. Sorry guys, I just figured it was in VD already.

The following charts the results (on a stock 2016 FiST) of an OTS Cobb 91 octane map, a OTS Mountune 91 octane map, and a slight optimization of the Mountune 91 octane map.

FiST-CobbvsMountune.jpg

TUX15ST

This is very cool, never really attempted to use it before but i think i figured it out. Very interesting to see how the numbers change with each revision to my pro tune. Im still tuning it so im curious to see how the numbers will further improve but these are my last 3 revisions on my dhm protune, with the latest having the most tq

Attachments

For anyone who cares, I have verified that you CAN run VirtualDyno on a mac (and likely Linux) by using Codeweavers "Crossover" program. Basically it's a WINE emulation system.
https://www.codeweavers.com/product...w.1&utm_referrer=https://www.codeweavers.com/

If you are interested send me a PM and I will update this post to include full instructions on installation. Crossovers IS a paid app, but it's useful to run a bunch of programs that don't normally run on the mac.

TempeST

I heard you can use boot camp, but I'm REALLY computer illiterate haha. Do you know about the boot camp option?

Unfortunately I am not able to datalog with the mtune for the MP215 kit, so I am unable to get any vdyno information. I plan on buying an AP in the near future and am wondering if I would be able to datalog the MP215 tune on the AP just by plugging it in and not uploading any OTS tunes... has anyone tried this?

Unfortunately I am not able to datalog with the mtune for the MP215 kit, so I am unable to get any vdyno information. I plan on buying an AP in the near future and am wondering if I would be able to datalog the MP215 tune on the AP just by plugging it in and not uploading any OTS tunes... has anyone tried this?
To answer my own question, no, no you can not. As soon as you plug in the accessport it requires you to upload a tune. Here is my first vdyno attempt, smoothing at 4, 21 degrees outside, and the road appeared flat but I'm not really sure just how flat it was. I will try and get some other ones on other roads to see if they are comparable. The wtq seems about right, hp seems a bit high but maybe it is right with how cold it was?

Cobb OTS Stage 1
CP-E Intake
Smoothing: 4

Cobb OTS 1 (1).jpg

Took a few more logs on several different roads, all of which appeared flat. The average comes out to exactly 200whp.

93 Octane
Cobb OTS S1 93 v400
CP-E Intake

Cobb S1 Multiple.jpg

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
3 pulls from my spot today, 55* outside.

-Stratified E30 tune
- MTC FMIC
- FSWerks catback exhaust
- Mishimoto intake
- Denso ITV22 plugs

Last edited:
Finally was able to do some logging[twothumb]

whoosh intercooler
mountune filter
mountune charge pipe
mountune tune (what came on the AP, no revisions yet)
93 octane

2 pulls each, same direction
cobb stage 0 is the reference

Vdyno.jpg

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Mostly the same but added something new.

- MTC front mount intercooler
- ATP hotside charge pipe
- FSWerks Sport catback exhaust
- Mishimoto intake
- Stratified E30 tune
- Denso ITV22 plugs
- GFB DV+