Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

VirtualRonin's Build

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #61
Do you have any pics with the wheels installed on stock/lowered height? 7" and ET25 should be on the flush-poke limit.
I have a couple pics. I will say that the tires rubbed the top of the front wheel arch/lip over moderate bumps when I drove it around with the MeisterRs which were lower than stock. Only ran like that for two weeks thankfully before putting on the taller suspension setup. I would not recommend this offset with a lowered vehicle unless you're bagged and can raise the height up or do some serious fender rolling.

I'm on taller suspension now and have no rubbing issues with this offset and I fully clear the AP Racing calipers without having to use spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So were those particular 'turismo WRCs actually made for early gen Focus applications, or one of the other very few 4x108 apps (i.e.; Citroen, etc.) out there?

I did not even realize that these were made in that ET in a 4x108 PCD at all.

Thanks, reason is I found some 16 Terras in Citroen ET25 fitment but it would probably poke/rub too much as I'm also on Eibach springs. Front I could probably do -1.5deg camber but rear would be an issue.

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #64
So were those particular 'turismo WRCs actually made for early gen Focus applications, or one of the other very few 4x108 apps (i.e.; Citroen, etc.) out there?

I did not even realize that these were made in that ET in a 4x108 PCD at all.
Not sure about the early gen Focus but probably some other foreign car with a hub bore of 65.1 mm. I was able to get some 65.1 to 63.4 mm aluminum hub bore adapters so no issue there. The ET25 offset was more than I needed but I wanted to make sure they cleared the AP calipers. With a 17x7 wheel, ET30 would have been nice. 17x8 and ET35 would have been perfect I think. But, I was dead set on getting the OZ Racing Superturismo WRC wheels so I chose the best option from what was available. I did not want to have to add spacers and extended lugs either. I'm very happy with how they fit with the taller suspension.