Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Want to win every COBB part for your vehicle?

CanadianST

COBB's doing quite the promotion atm, the next 500 Accessports sold will come with a limited edition silver faceplate and one of those 500 will get a gold one. That gold faceplate only gets you every part they make for your car [cheerleader]. As if we needed another reason to buy more parts lol. Check out the video!

https://www.cobbtuning.com/The-Golden-Accessport-10-Year-Anniversary-s/70974.htm

Well damn. I just bought my ST 7/29. And I was going to wait for parts. BUT now I just have to order this. brb going to "invest" in my car on cobbs website!!!

And purchased. Can't wait! Or I can... Need to get a few hundred miles on this engine before the tune.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
So if the winner was a Fiesta owner, they would get like two parts? ;)

OP
CanadianST

CanadianST

Thread Starter #7
So if the winner was a Fiesta owner, they would get like two parts? ;)
Hopefully by the time the contest is won they'll have finally released their intake and intercooler lol. Even if not, still saving a but load of money, the exhaust/downpipe is not cheap!

And purchased. Can't wait! Or I can... Need to get a few hundred miles on this engine before the tune.
Good luck!

Mine is a 2015 and they haven't confirmed compatibility yet. Is anyone running the 2014 tunes on a 2015 model yet?

I didnt even think about that. I have a 2015 too. I know for the hennessey tune it mattered between the 2013 and 2014 for the FoST